Monday, June 2, 2008

today may be the best day ever of the year 2008

yea,today,1st of June may be the BEST DAY ever of year 2008.

this is why i say its the best day:

1.something in me(kinda private thing)back to normal
2.Wilson,a friend that i haven't met for 6 years has come back for holiday and is having a gathering party at JR cafe
3.was out shopping and had movie with some of my girlfriends for the whole day

i was out from 7.30am till 12.30 midnite/am.

phew,so tired!but i'm happy!!^^

so when i had my time enough with my GFs,which was like 9.30 smtg,i went straight to the gathering party.

p/s:yen jing actually asked me out fer the party through the last 10 minuets when i'm still in the cinema watching Narnia.

Wilson changed a lot.i kinda recognize him(man,6 yrs we din met and he's a guy so he change quite lot.)but he recognized me straight away!haha!

its really enjoying to gather with a friend that i havent met for the past 6 yrs.^^
knowing each other more makes our relationship stronger.

(yawning)
i can't fight with my eyes anymore,so goodnite!
eh,no!good morning,haha!

No comments: