Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just simply relax-!

=]
its raining outside-!
i lurv rain.not that star Rain duh-!
pfft-!
i just lurv to say "pfft-!" these days.hehe..
just back from starbucks,having great time with an old friends cuming back from London.
we talk alot.almost sitting there like 3 hours-!
HAHA!
we talk about almost evrithing!haha-
he changed alot,more mature =)
thats good.
great to hear that he's goin to stay here for a month
well,i hope he can stay forever,haha!
cux he's hot!a hot n friendly guy!
wakaka!
at the same time,i'm planning to go The Click Five's concert in Genting.
OMG!Kyle Patrick!
i'm a BIG FAN!!
XD
i asked Ben n Su Chin n Abhi of course to go to the concert..
just not sure they can anot..
well,i'm not sure too-hehe
hope can bah!
''first you say you won't
then you say you will
you keep me hanging on
but we're not moving on
we're standing still Jenny
you got me on my knees
Jenny,it's killing me''
today's Chemistry class is fun.
we are all studying so quiet,even teacher also stop talking
becux Jasher was singing!
haha!
and me n Malreen was talking behind n sending songs n pictures!
and when teacher ask me pentium n sodium,which is more reactive?
i answeres pentium,n she asked me why,n i just keep on laughing n not answering..
haha!this is me!
argh!Vampire Knight!!!i'm crazie all over it!Kaname n Zero both are so cool!
aiks,too many anime i've watched.
now i'm waiting for Gakuen Alice season 2,La Corda D'oro season 2,Kyou Kara Maou! Season 3 ep.4,n Vampire Knight ep. 4.
cant wait to watch them!

No comments: