Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What Comes around,Goes around

A happy day again..haha..

ok,so today i went to my granny's hse to pay respect to my grandpa..
and my uncle(grandpa's eldest son) gave me a check...
its the money my grandpa left to us..
so i get rm5000 and my bro rm5000 and my dad rm20000...
dad says he wiil use rm10000 to buy something for me..muahaha

i'm glad that evrything is back to their normal form..
some of them aint that perfect yet..but i'm going to do my best!!


good news,i'm going KL next week and i'm goin to PAVILION!!!!
arghh..i love it!but still,i dunno wad to buy though..hahaha
cux dad still owe me a b'day present^^

olivia's at Perth now and she's cuming bak on 26
i'm still wondering wad shud i get her for her b'day..
she got evrithin though..jiayi suggest to buy a T-shirt for her..
so i think it will be a T-shirt..

i'm glad that olivia make it clear now..and now she's single..
she say she will oni get a bf when she turns 18
"i wan to enjoy being single" she said.

yea,i agree that.being single is good..
cause

SINGLE=FREEDOM

thats to me though..haha
now i finaly put down
Ming Thai..
yea,its quite a hard time for me..but i still manage to do that!!!hooray for me!!^^

wad comes around goes around..its true.

No comments: