Monday, November 26, 2007

My Fabulous Day~**


in a happy mood today^^!!
du du du du~
i went out with my mom today..
we are going to choose some fresh new colour for our house^^
so we went dere for almost 3 hours..
and finally i get the right colour for my house!!
hooray for me^^
i've got talent in choosing colour for houses as i lurv drawing and colouring since i was a child~
and i love design too^^
i alwiz got the right taste for my family..
hehe,dat make us felt comfortable...
mmm..
happy happy happy!
dad is painting all d interior house..
and now its done!!
i love my house now..
it feels homy and cozy..
and i want the house talk to us,not that we talk to them..
dats how u will get a real home..
well,d trip to Genting Highland canceled..
and we are goin to KL dis friday..
haiz...
anyway,i got invited to the Pahang state basketball competition from 29 of Nov till 2 of Dec..
well,i'm goin dere as a St.Johner though..
hehe..
but i'm happy to go..
cux dere are lots and lots of hot guys!!
@.@''!~
hahaha....
too happy when i talk about guys..
la la la la~
omg!i luurv dat new movie cast by Wuchun!!
it is called Romantic Princess!!
argh!!
he looks like a prince in dat movie!!!i luurv him so much!!!
i'm gonna watch it now
yea,i noe its midnite but i dun care!
argh!
if u ever ask me wad will make me go crazy,
it will be HOT and HANDSOME and COOL guys!

No comments: