Thursday, November 22, 2007

I need to get more rest**

(yawning)

i'm kinda tired today though..
i don't know why..
mayb is my yoga thingy making me so tired..but still,i'm goin evriday^^''

well,today i woke up at 6.45a.m...
guess wad i'm goin to do waking up so early in d morning?
u cant guess it laa..
jus to watch Animax,some childish cartoon..


yea,u may laugh..but i'm addicted to animax and its part of my life now..haha

afta dat show,its 7.30a.m.
so i decided to do my theory,cux its been a long time i din touch my theory work..
i think i've forgotten some of it..
all dose wad Bb major or wadever harmonic thingy is making me crazy..urghh~

i'm doin my theory while checking my mail and dl-ing songs..
hehe..i'm such a naught but dats me^^
at last,i jus done one page of d theory exam paper...
=.=''
cux i keep on editing my frenster n chattin wid frens and dl-ing songs and restarting my pc again n again n again~

gosh!for 5 hours i've only done dat much for my theory!
i cant think wad wud happen if i go for d theory exam in such situation..
unimaginable..

and guess wad?
for 1 hour at my piano teacher's home sweet home,i've jus done a page of the theory exam paper!!
damn it!!i swear i wont keep dis situation long,i will change it..
yea,mayb i will get back to dis form again..hehe

so i was wondering wher i shud go for dis holiday
bro said he wanted to go penang but i guess he jus interested in dose food..
well,for me,i wanted to go kl and pavilion!!!
cux shopping is my anti-drug!!
i can go wild for it!
so,at last,we decided to go genting first den kl..
ok,dat sounds good for me..

bro jus bought an osim's item,its a u-squeez(foot massage machine)
its around rm1600 i think,vry heavy and big!!
but i din help him to carry dat..
wakaka..
and dad is trying now

i had a long chat wid olivia on phone just now
and we were talking bout guys..
haha!its vry funny cux i found out dat deres a guy's nick called tom-yam soup..
haha
his real name is tommy teoh laa..duno is teo or teoh,i dun care,as long he is tom-yam soup to me^^
haha

we were talking about hot guys and handsomes one all over our conversation..
she's still in perth now and she say she's very boring..
yea yea,i knew dat and she's blaming me for not goin dere wid her..
gahaha!
(yawning)
hmm..i'm goin to sleep now
my eyes are getting more heavy by evri sec..
so good nite!

No comments: